Your physician may request that you call immediately if certain problems develop. Before you call, take a few moments to prepare. You can provide information that will help with your care. Please have the following information available:
- Your current medication list
- Your pharmacy phone number
- A summary of your symptoms, when they began, severity, etc..
- Your current therapy and date of your last treatment
- Any medication you are allergic to. Very Important
Our phone is answered 24 hours a day seven days each week. During the week it will be answered by our staff 8:30 to 5:00. They will forward your call to the appropriate person if necessary or take down the information so you can be called back. Should you have an emergency or serious problem after normal office hours or on week-ends, our phone is answered by people at our answering service who will take your message or page the physician who is "on-call" at that particular time.
We expect that you will have questions and we encourage you to call when you need to.